Friday, June 9, 2017

On-time weekly blog!

Hey guys, it's Mark again and we've got an on time blog! So kind of cool there. Anyway, we had some cool stuff this week, like yesterday we went to the living computer museum! It was really cool, there was a bunch of old computers and the history of them. It's actually one of the 5 computer history museums in THE WHOLE WORLD! AND it is the ONLY museum ALSO in the whole world that let's you play with the first mac computer! Or it might have been an apple computer, I don't really know. So it was pretty cool, there was also a controllable robot that you could drive around the first floor and see people with a camera and let them see you through a screen. You could also talk through them but you couldn't hear them. They could hear you though. so on the first floor there were just two robots with Roomba-like bases and two poles up to a screen showing the drivers face going all around the first floor. So that was pretty cool. We also are excited for next weeks field trip, which if possible I will blog LIVE from my phone while on the boat! Because the entire day will be on a boat on the water learning about water life and seeing deep ocean microbes. We also get to tell a diver some stuff to do, so yeah. That'll be fun. Look forward to that, but again, I might not be able to. If not I'll do it on Monday when I get back to school. The rest of the week was basically just working on our essay and science thesis. Also, the end of the school year is coming! I will try to do something special for my final blog. Maybe puzzles or riddles. So I guess we've come to the end of this weeks blog! Check back in next week! Bye!                                                                        -Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment