Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Islandwood update.

Greetings from Islandwood.

We are having a fantastic time. So many great experiences and activities I can't even count.  From the floating classroom to the suspension bridge to the harbor to the living machine. These kids are having an amazing time.

They are also doing a great deal of bonding and getting to know each other. I have seen some interactions that a week ago I would not have thought possible. Supporting each other in ways that make me proud.

I know that your kids are going to have many stories when they get home and it will be hard for them to contain their excitement. They may also be exhausted because there has been very little time during the day that they are not engaged and involved in some pretty awesome stuff.

Hope all is good back on the main land
Josh



No comments:

Post a Comment