Thursday, March 3, 2016

PMR Website

I have gotten many requests for more information on future field trips. We do have at least two more planned and we are starting to collect money for them.

We will be doing PMR on June 7th with one of the other classes. As for chaperones for PMR, we are beginning to put together that list and I have gotten offers from several people. Thank you so much. I appreciate the offers and I can only consider people who have been on the approved list from the beginning of the year.

I have asked for $35 from each student and I would like to get that money in and accounted for in the month of March. If you could send a check in, I would greatly appreciate it.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.


http://marinescienceafloat.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment