Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Schoolology and other helpful district sites.

Here is a link to the district Student Portal. One of the links is Schoolology and has logins for both students and parents. I use this for my grade book, for assignments and other communications. This link is information on logging in and I will be teaching students how to log in, in the first few weeks. It is good for students to get used to checking grades and looking at assignments as well as being able to communicate with their teachers before the move in to middle school and hopefully this will help prepare them for next year.




I have been using it for the past year and there is a lot that I still have to learn about Schoolology, but I am hopeful that I can use it to post photos of classwork and maybe of camp to share with parents. Let me know if I can help in any way and I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment